With over 25 years of proven success, Copeland is a successful entrepreneur in the financial services and automotive industry. Lisa has received many awards and recognitions along the way, including:
- 2017 Forbes Council of Coaches
- Co-Founder of Think and Grow Rich for Women Global Summits (Napoleon Hill Foundation and Sharon Lechter (Author)
- Awarded Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry in 2015 by Automotive News
- Named to Board of Directors of Women in Automotive in 2016
- “Women of Distinction” award, named by the Girl Scouts CTX in 2012
- Served four years on the FCA National Dealer Council
- Named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal in 2012
- Led the first FIAT retailer to break the NAFTA sales record by selling more than 100 new FIAT 500's in one month in 2012
- In 2015, Copeland and FIAT of Austin earned FCA's highest honor "The Walter P. Chrysler" Award for sales and service excellence
- Recognized as #6 Best Workplace in North America by Automotive News in 2013 and 2015
- Named "Outstanding Business Leader 2014" by Northwood University.
She shares these success by teaching others about the knowledge and expertise that she has gained. (Also, how to avoid the pitfalls!)
In March of 2016 Lisa sold her award-winning dealership to pursue her dream of traveling, speaking and consulting. Lisa expanded her network and formed Lisa Copeland Global Enterprises. L.C.G.E is business growth coaching, consulting and executive education firm that helps business owners and entrepreneurs build more scalable and successful businesses that grow faster, generate more profit and yet, require less time to run!
She co-authored her second book “Crushing Mediocrity- 10 ways to rise above the status quo” with longtime friend Rene Banglesdorf. Lisa believes this book is her legacy project.
Lisa lives in Austin TX with her husband James. The thing she loves most about her life and career, is she has the privilege to travel around the world, speaking to audiences and consulting for organizations that are committed to Purpose, Profits and People. Everywhere Lisa goes she instills her personal mission for “One Big Life!”
When you catch Lisa in Austin you will see her on Lake Travis, running the trail, hanging out with her family, or enjoying time with her “tribe”.