If You Want to Build a More Scalable and Successful Business That Grows Faster, Generates More Profit and Yet Requires Less Time from You to Run, This is What You’ve Been Looking For.
What are the greatest obstacles and challenges you’re wrestling with to grow your business?
If you need help formulating solutions or just a trusted advisor to bounce ideas off of, then consider reaching out to myself and my team. I have a team of 6 highly qualified, diversified and committed consultants that would love to become of your solution!
We specialize in formulating strategies that create competitive advantages
- Translating their strategies into meaningful tactics
- Addressing critical challenges and identify their highest value opportunities
- Creating customized solutions, programs and/or training
- Establishing actions, accountabilities, resources, and measures, and
- Transforming their basic business model
Using a collaborative process, which begins with the definition of your objectives and outcomes, and continues on through the successful transfer of skills to you and your team, as well as the achievement of your objectives and outcomes—we continue to work with you.
A sampling of some of the times when you may want to consider contacting us would be when you want to …
- Create a new growth initiative
- Develop a new business/corporate strategy
- Increase your revenues or profits or market share
- Establish a leadership development process
- Improve your levels of client loyalty and customer experience
- Enhance employee morale and retention
- Improve your executive communication and vision casting
- Create a new company brand or marketing strategy, and/or
- Develop (or redesign) a new system or organizational structure
Since we’re a process-oriented consultancy, we always start with you and what you want to achieve. As we seek to clarify what that means for you, we’ll help you define your objectives, measures, and value in relationship to this engagement.
- Objectives – What ultimate outcomes do you want to achieve?
- Measures – How will we know we’ve achieved them?
- Value – What’s the real value to you of achieving these objectives?
Once we’ve agreed on the objectives, measures and value, we’ll provide you with a proposal that will outline a variety of options for you to choose from. As soon as you select which option you’d like us to work on, we can usually begin working on your issue virtually immediately (depending on the nature of the engagement and the coordination of schedules). And since we’re a process-oriented consultancy, your engagement will be completely customized to you and your business.
We think you’ll want to use us because we’re a one-stop shop for strategy and growth consulting for small business owners and executives (CEOs, Presidents, Executive Directors, and Managing Partners). When it comes to finding an advisor, you don’t want someone who only has one tool in their toolbox (let’s say, marketing or finance). You want an advisor who has a full toolbox, who’s been where you are, and who possesses both the expertise and processes to help you (or you and your team) achieve the objectives you want.
In addition, we think you’ll want to use us because
- We’re led by a serial entrepreneur who’s built two multi-million-dollar business from the ground up so she knows what you’re going through.
- We’re a process-oriented consultancy: Unlike a lot of consultants and consultancies, we never enter an engagement with a fixed solution in mind. Every situation is unique and requires someone who’s willing to listen and pay attention—and then help a group of people through a process that will solve their problem. Since you and your business are unique, you deserve a unique solution that fits you, your team, and your situation.
- We’re a result-focused consultancy: Everything we do is focused on achieving remarkable results for you. We’re pretty sure that you really don’t care about three-ring binders full of notes and reports (that end us sitting on shelves). What you want are results–as fast as possible–which is why we’re always focused on results. In addition, we’ll also stay with you until you achieve the results you set out to achieve, which is why we’re a value-based fee consultancy.
- We’re a client-centered consultancy. While some consultants and consultancies start from the assumption that they know more than their clients do, we start from the opposite assumption. We assume that you know more about your content area than we do. That doesn’t mean we don’t have intellectual property that we’ll contribute, rather it means that we prefer to focus our time and energies on taking you through a collaborative process that draws out of you and your team your best, and most likely to be implemented, solutions (not something a newly minted MBA might dream up and put on a chart).
- We have a clear point of view. We’re all about intentional growth–and the faster the better (as long as it’s sustainable). Plus, we’re absolutely clear that no organization can consistently perform at a level above their senior leader–which is why we always focus a significant portion of our attention on growing you as the primary leader of your business. As you grow, so does your business. So, if growing both you and your business matters to you, then we ought to select us as your consulting firm of choice.
- We’re a value-based fee consultancy. But, suffice it to say, all the benefits accrue to you when you have a fixed cost investment that’s based on the value of the engagement.
Now that you know who we work with, how we work and what we do, if you’re interested in discussing a possible consulting arrangement, then contact us as soon as possible.
The L.C.G.E Mastermind group is organized around a couple of key experiences, which when combined, can rapidly accelerate both your growth and the growth of your company into a more scalable and successful business.
1. A Business Performance Review and Growth Plan
Before you start your mastermind experience, you’ll meet with your coach and go through an extensive business review and then develop an initial plan to accelerate the growth of your business.
2. Monthly one on one calls with your Mentor
You will have a hour private strategy call with your mentor at the beginning of the month. To talk about progress, and go forward strategy.
The first part of each weekly call will always be the group accountability part where you’ll be reporting back on your key metrics, projects and goals in front of the rest of your group. We can’t overestimate the power of this experience alone. Most business owners and entrepreneurs have very little real accountability—but once you experience it, you won’t want to go back.
Each week we will be focused on increasing your capacity as a leader in one of the six key areas of executive attention or the three essentials of scaling in order to help you become great at building a more scalable and successful business.
This is the time when you get a chance to share ideas, ask questions and discuss key obstacles with the rest of your group members (along with your mentor). Not only will you find solutions faster (as well as learn how to prevent problems before they occur), but you’ll also find a group of peers who either are or have endured some of the same things you are right now.
Before the end of each session, you’ll create your plan—utilizing the information you just learned—in order to accelerate the growth of your business and to ensure that you’re actually applying the world-class advise you’ll be receiving as a member of the L.C.G.E Mastermind
7. Monthly Educational Webinars
In addition to the weekly calls, you’ll be invited to a one-hour educational webinar every month on a subject that’ll help you become even better in one of the six key areas of success.
Note: In case you’re curious, all online training sessions will be recorded so you won’t miss any of them. You’ll be able to download them or access them online for as long as you’re a mastermind member
8. Implementation Materials
As part of the Mastermind you’ll receive tons of step-by-step action plans, systems, handouts, worksheets, checklists, templates, etc. in order to accelerate and automate the growth of your business.
8. Online Community
In addition to all of the above, as a member of the L.C.G.E Mastermind, you’ll also have access to a private online forum where you can post your questions at any time to get feedback quickly from any member of the mastermind community to help you solve a problem, share a resource, recommend a vendor or share a success story.
- You want to grow a more scalable and successful business
- You’re self-motivated and want to become a great business leader
- You have a business with employees and want to hire more (to create more leverage)
- You’re willing to share ideas and experiences with other like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs
- You want to build a business where you aren’t the center of everything in your business (which will allow you to have lots of options and freedom)
- You don’t like being held accountable
- You don’t want to hire people or create leverage through them
- You have a tendency to be negative or blame others for lack of results
- You get stuck in analysis paralysis and are slow to implement
- You don’t like sharing your ideas and intellectual property with others
- You need to control everything
As with anything we do here at Lisa Copeland Global Enterprises, I have three promises I make to you. If you’ll trust us to help you get where you want to go, I promise that we’ll help you
- Build a more scalable version of your business
- Build a more successful business
- Become a better business leader
If those three things sound like something you’d like to build or become, you should take the next step below and consider becoming a member of our mastermind community:
Lisa’s expertise in sales, marketing and financial literacy are applicable in a wide range of industries. She has keynoted at many events including Google, Dell Computer ,Texas Women’s Conference, Automotive Leadership Round Table, Digital Dealer, NADA, H&R Block, Subaru and Driving Sales Conference to name a few! She can offer assistance for any organization in need of sales training and motivation.
If you’re looking for a talk that will motivate your people to be more innovative and creative, while giving them the skills to take anything they’re working on and make it more remarkable, then this is the talk you’ll want. In a world where ordinary products and services no longer satisfy and where ordinary workplaces no longer drive extraordinary productivity, you and your attendees can’t afford to play by the old rules.
- Note: While this talk provides tons of practical and tactical ideas for creativity and business growth, it’s also highly motivational and inspirational. Plus, since this process works anytime with anything, those who’ve listened to it over the years also remark that it’s helped them outside of work as well
What Attendees Will Learn:
- They’ll learn a proven five-step process that they can use anytime with anything to make whatever they’re working on more remarkable
- They’ll learn how to unleash what’s been cramping their creative muscles
- They’ll learn the four key enhancers that can take their creative juices to the next level so they can create even more remarkable products, services and experiences.
- They’ll learn how to create a succession of more remarkable products, services and experiences
They’ll learn how to ensure that their more remarkable ideas are executed with excellence
How to Employ the 7 Key Practices Great Leaders Use to Consistently Deliver Extraordinary Results Through Ordinary People
If anyone wants to grow their business or organization faster, then they have to apply leverage. The fastest, easiest, and most powerful leverage tool that any business or organization has in its arsenal is leadership. The problem, of course, is that very few business owners and/or organizational leaders know how to lead well. In essence, they’re leaders by title, not by practice. And that’s a significant problem because no business or organization can consistently grow beyond the capacity of its senior leader.
However, when that senior leader/owner learns how to lead well, everything begins to change. The business starts growing, morale rises, higher quality talent is attracted and retained, marketing efforts are more effective, customer service improves, the level of excellence increases, and problems are overcome.
All it takes is for the owner/senior leader to focus their time and energy on seven things—the seven key practices that great leaders use to consistently deliver extraordinary results through ordinary people. So, if you’re looking for a talk that will not only inspire your attendees to be better leaders, but provide them with both a framework and some tools to do so, then this is the talk you’ll want for your next event
What Attendees Will Learn:
- They’ll learn why their efforts to lead people haven’t produced the kinds of results they’d like in the past
- They’ll learn the one key paradigm shift that can change everything in their business
- They’ll learn how to cast a more compelling vision
- They’ll learn how to raise morale quickly
- They’ll learn how to be a better delegator
- They’ll learn why they need a succession of S-curves
- They’ll learn how to be a better recruiter of talent and team builder and
- They’ll learn how to create the kind of culture that can drive their business—even when they’re not around
How to Consistently Generate All the New Leads and Prospects You Need to Grow Your Business
As you know, business is a numbers game. Unfortunately, not enough business owners, entrepreneurs, and service professionals act like that. They tend to hope that they’ll get enough customers/clients to provide them with income they’d like, but they don’t have a system to continually provide them with a virtual stream of new customers and clients day after day, week after week, and month after month.
However, to get a stream of new customers/clients, a business should have a larger stream of serious prospects (since no business consistently converts 100% of their prospects). And to have a larger stream of serious prospects, a business should have an even bigger stream of new (and better qualified) leads.
This talk does is it helps your attendees understand how they can literally create an avalanche of new leads and prospects by creating the right systems, selecting the right strategies and then crafting the right offers so that their business has a 24/7/365 client attraction process in place.
In other words, if you want to help your attendees grow their businesses faster and generate more revenue this year, then you’ll want to select this talk for your event this year.
What Attendees Will Learn
- They’ll learn why their current client attraction systems aren’t generating the results they’d like
- They’ll learn how to think like their target market (and then communicate with them more effectively)
- They’ll learn how to create an ongoing marketing system that utilizes campaigns vs. one-off strategies
- They’ll learn how to craft better marketing messages and offers that incentivize behavior
- They’ll learn how to select the right marketing strategies for the right audience
- They’ll learn why selecting the media option (for ex. direct mail or email) is the fourth question they need to answer, not the first
- They’ll learn how to automate the above processes so that they don’t just add more work on to an already full plate
Women are the future of American business. According to a recent Nielsen report, women will control two-thirds of American consumer wealth in less than a decade.
Authorized by the Author Sharon Lechter and the Napoleon Hill Foundation, Copeland teaches the 13 traits all women need to create success and significance.
Copeland’s keynote/workshop provides unique insights and specific steps to boost people’s levels of personal success, their financial IQ and their bank balance! “I will focus on providing people with the knowledge, skills and tools people need to ultimately think, act and grow rich,” says Lisa.
“This keynote/seminar will be particularly of use to professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, investors and anyone in general who’d like to improve their financial situation. Everyone can benefit from becoming better at managing their mind, their money and their finances
Copeland leads the audience through a high-energy keynote where she discusses the seven traits to control and repurpose fear. Copeland is authorized and endorsed by the author Sharon Lechter and The Napoleon Hill Foundation to present this keynote and workshop.
Using his legendary ability to get to the root of human potential, Napoleon Hill digs deep to identify the greatest obstacles we face in reaching our personal goals-including fear, procrastination, anger, and jealousy-as tools orchestrated by the Devil himself. These hidden methods of control can lead us to ruin, and Copeland reveals the seven principles of good that will allow us to finally triumph over them and succeed. Fascinating, provocative, and empowering, through Outwitting the Devil, Copeland shows how to create your own path to success, harmony, and fulfillment in an age of uncertainty and fear.
What Attendees will learn:
Copeland will lay the foundation of Napoleon Hill’s Personal Success Equation and present the seven steps to outwit fear.
1) Definiteness of Purpose
2) Self Mastery
3) Learning From Adversity
4) Controlling Fear
5) Controlling one’s environment
6) Mastering Harmony
7) Proceed with caution
Included with keynote Copeland and Co-author Sharon Lechter created a 6 module online course to “Outwit Fear” as a gift for being in the audience.
Since I customize every presentation, if you have a specific need that’s not listed above, feel free to give me a call. After giving over 1,000 presentations on a wide variety of subjects, I can usually address most issues related to Sales, leading, managing and marketing a small or medium-sized business.
The Next Step: A FREE Strategy Session
In order to see if you might be a good fit for the L.C.G.S Mastermind, your next step is to fill out the interest form below in order to schedule a FREE Strategy Session. We’ll simply ask you a few questions to help you get some clarity on what you want to create as well as what’s keeping you from achieving that. And then, if we think we can help you get there faster, we’ll share with you a little more about our mastermind . If not, we’ll simply give you a couple of ideas about how to grow your business.
In other words, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking advantage of this FREE Strategy Session. There’s no obligation on your side. It’s My gift to you. So fill out the form below ASAP.
Note: As you’ll see in the form , there are three qualifications that have to be met in order to secure one of these free strategy sessions.