Meeting Planners, looking for an inspirational and engaging Sales Keynote Speaker?
Thank you for considering Lisa for your next meeting, trade show, college, seminar or corporate event! We understand that planning and coordinating an exciting and productive event takes a lot of effort. We want to help! Lisa consistently gets top ratings from meeting organizers and attendees due to her useful, engaging and enthusiastic style.
“Lisa engaging personality, professional presentation skills, and top-tiered marketing and sales knowledge combine to create a fun, knowledge-based, energy-filled experience. I value the times that I have participated in one of her seminars and would recommend Lisa with a virtual megaphone.” Joanne Wilkerson , Session Attendee
7 Reasons Why Lisa Copeland might be a good speaker for you:
- Professionalism – Lisa knows that your reputation is on the line when she takes the stage at your event. From the first conversation through to the moment she steps off the stage, Lisa conducts herself in a professional manner. Your organization (and your boss) will be thanking you for finding such excellent speakers. You’ll see why conference organizers consistently request Lisa, year after year for their conferences.
- Customized and Targeted Presentation – Lisa will take the time to learn about the specific mission, values and objectives of your event and customize her presentation accordingly. Prior to the presentation Lisa will work with you to understand your audience and their specific needs to make sure that her presentation hits the mark. Lisa doesn’t do “canned” presentations. Her presentation will be useful and inspirational for your group – guaranteed.
- Easy to Work With – Lisa will be the easiest speaker that you work with. From responding to questions and requests to providing you with relevant information, Lisa will make sure that you have everything you need for your event to be a success. You have more important things to worry about when organizing a conference – your speaker shouldn’t be one of them!
- Enthusiastic and Dynamic – Lisa is consistently recognized for her engaging, entertaining and enthusiastic presentation style. Lisa is known for her ability to grab the attention of the audience and keep them entertained and interested – and wanting more when she leaves the stage!
- Knowledge and Expertise –Lisa is a leading authority on sales and marketing. She really knows her subject area and shares new tips and tricks. Lisa is an internationally recognized speaker on sales, and an author. She is truly an expert in her field.
- Consistent Top Ratings – Lisa is consistently a top-rated speaker and trainer by session attendees. Her presentations have led to highest-ever seminar attendance as well as high ratings from attendees. Don’t take any chances – book a speaker with a history of results.
- And More – Your experience with Lisa as a speaker isn’t limited to the time she spends on stage. Lisa is happy to attend social events with your attendees, meet with the management of your organization and answer questions after her presentation.
Meeting Planner Resources
To help, we’ve included all the resources you need to make your event a success. Please give us a call or email us to get started.
High Resolution Images
High resolution images and promotional videos can be found on this site. Please feel free to use these as needed to promote your event.
Room and AV Setup
Even the greatest keynote speech can be viewed as ineffective when the room set-up is not optimal. To help ensure that Lisa’s program meets your expectations and fulfills the ultimate benefit to your audience, please review the A/V requests below and let us know if you have any questions. Lisa is flexible and will work with you and your team to maximize the effectiveness of your platform.
- Staging (raised platform) in the center of the front wall of the room. Please include steps off the front of the platform. No podium is necessary.
- Keep the front row as close to the stage as possible. Approximately six feet away is ideal.
- A bright stage will help keep the audience focus at the front of the room. Lisa will utilize the entire stage and will even walk into the audience. If the room has spotlights, please aim them for a general wash of the front of the stage. People are more alert in brightness. Dim the lighting on the screens but keep the house lights up full.
- Use a dark backdrop to accentuate the speaker.
- Projection Screen for power point is required. Please use the largest projection screen possible.
- Wireless lapel microphone and a hand-held microphone for audience participation segments.
- Video projection system and associated cables for a laptop (Windows based) PowerPoint presentation.
- Repeater/viewable monitor (for PowerPoint) located in front of stage.
- Lisa will use a hand held remote to run through slides. She must be within 50 feet of the laptop for the remote to function. If unable to place the laptop within 50 feet of his position, then please provide an alternate remote-control system.
- A laptop will need to be attached to a high-powered sound system as the presentation will have some detailed video and audio clips. Please provide the necessary interface items and adapters (RCA, 1/4″ or 1/8″ stereo mini-jack).
Audio or Video Taping:
- If you plan to record the event, please discuss this with Lisa.
- Lisa receives the master.
Lisa is committed to over-delivering and helping make your event a HUGE success. When you book Lisa for your event you also receive the following free bonuses.
- Bonus #1 Free Book Signing – Lisa will conduct a book signing for your audience free of charge
- Bonus #2 5 Free Copies of Crushing Mediocrity- 10 ways to rise above the status quo – For you to give to VIPs or use as a door prize
- Bonus #3 Discounted Books – So that all of your attendees can walk away with a copy of the bestselling Crushing Mediocrity
- Bonus #4 Meet and Greet –Lisa will participate in Meet and Greets, free of charge (schedule permitting)
- Bonus #5 Q&A – Lisa will provide a Q&A session after the presentation and individually answer questions